Hi,

I'd recommend you to read
https://developers.google.com/webmasters/control-crawl-index/docs/robots_txt
.
I guess it is possible to disable the bot partially or completely.

About your behavior: it should contribute a JS file similar to this:
$(function() {
  var loadTime, focusTime, submitTime;

  $(window).load(function() {loadTime = Date();})

  $('input, select, textarea').focus(function() {focusTime = Date()});

  $('form').submit(function(){
     submitTime = Date();

     return isEverythingOk(loadTime, focusTime, submitTime);
  });

})

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting