Hi,

I am migrating an old Wicket application running in Apache Felix and I
wonder how I should register my initializer. According the migration docs I
should move and rename the "/wicket.properties" file to "META-
INF/wicket/<package>.properties".

However, in Felix I have an URL for this resource like
"bundle://18.0:1/META-INF/wicket/". This is obviously not supported in
Application.collectWicketProperties().

For now, I can return to the deprecated name and location, but I wonder what
is the migration path when this support is dropped?

Why do you iterate over all existing files anyway, when you stop the
iteration at the first occurrence (at least for jar protocol)? The easiest
solution would be to look again for a "known" resource, simply gain the name
of the properties file from the current application instance:
this.getClass().getPackage.getName() + ".properties"

Then you can stop making assumptions about the URL. Unfortunately it is not
possible to overwrite this behavior now because the interesting methods are
either final or private.

Cheers,
Jörg