Hi, Check the generated HTML for the different types. They have specific CSS class. You can use it to style them as you need. If this is not enough then you can extend from FeedbackPanel and make it produce anything.
Martin Grigorov Wicket Training and Consulting https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Entropy <[email protected]> wrote: > We have a feedback panel, and we want errors to be red and warnings to be > yellow. I know to use warn() instead of error, but how can i make them > show > different in color? And I have a feeling that for 508 reasons, I may be > required to show something next to the warnings to indicate they are > warnings. Is there a way I can specify that warnings get a little extra > snippet of HTML other than to provide it on each and every warning? > > -- > View this message in context: > http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Show-warnings-as-yellow-tp4672205.html > Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com. > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] > >
