Hi,

By default CryptoMapper encrypts the urls for not mounted pages and
resources, i.e. ones which urls do not start with /wicket/bookmarkable/ or
/wicket/resource/.
The assumption is that you the page is mounted then the developer would
like to use its friendly url.
The methods are protected so you could override the default behavior.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov