I have a page with a Tabbed interface(not wicket) that performs actions
before and after the domready signal.

It has it's own signal for when it is complete:
$( document ).on( "wb-ready.wb", function( event ) {
        //The page is fully loaded now.
}

The rendering order is like this:
1) Tab 1 rendered
2) Page loaded (domready)
3) Tab 1 rendered
4) Done loading (wb-ready.wb)

I have an AjaxButton in Tab 1 that does not work. It works fine outside the
tab.

I'm guessing that something is happening in the 3rd stage that removes the
event listener.

As a test, if I take the following from the header and put it in the
"wb-ready.wb" all is good. Of course this only
works as a test as I have to manually change the url.
/**/

I have no idea how to fix this. All I can imagine is:
1) Somehow rerunning Wicket.Event.add after "wb-ready.wb", or
2) Moving Wicket.Event.add out of the head and into "wb-ready.wb", which I
don't think is possible.

Any ideas on how to reregister the event listener for the button?