I have a dialog with 3 AjaxIndicatingButtons on it. When I override
onSubmit(), I can disable the 'this' component in real time
(this.setEnabled(false)), but traditionally, any other component that gets
modified has to do target.addComponent(comp) and then wait for the
onSubmit() to return in order for it to take effect.

However, I really need to have all three buttons be disabled immediately if
*any* button is actively inside it's onSubmit() function (being re-enabled
when the function returns is ok). Is this possible?