Hi all,

Starting from [this][1] question on stackoverflow, I'm going to ask one thing more.

I've developed a web application in which Apache Wicket plays as "REST backend", it only exposes HTTP Resources, there is an application and there are no pages, and no html related.
All "frontend" is developed in AngularJS.

Now, I need protection against CSRF attacks. AngularJS documentation says:

To take advantage of this [angular XSRF protection], your server needs to set a
token in a

JavaScript readable session cookie called XSRF-TOKEN on first HTTP GET

request. On subsequent non-GET requests the server can verify that the

cookie matches X-XSRF-TOKEN HTTP header, and therefore be sure that

only JavaScript running on your domain could have read the token.

How can I get this token managed by Apache Wicket?

Are there wicket implementations of such mechanism?

I found /*CsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener*/ but this doesn't protect all requests, it seems to be configured (by default) only to protect ajax requests on components or links; or /*CryptoMapper*/ with /*KeyInSessionSunJceCryptFactory*/, but this does not seem to do what I'm looking for. I "just" want to send a token, not to crypt urls, but if guarantees the same protection I'll do.

I've not found so much on documentation, can you help me?

[1]: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29881338/add-csrf-protection-header-to-wicket-ajax-call#new-answer

Best regards,
Andrea