Hi Ephraim,

The jQuery UI timespinner is not just matter of configuration, is a new
widget extending from the spinner; that's why it's not straightforward to
make it work.
I think it make sense to add it to the library, so please fill an issue:
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/issues

I am already working on it, so it can be quick...

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.