Hi,

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 4:49 PM, Daniel Stoch <daniel.st...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.redirectTo(WebPageRenderer.java:176)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.respond(WebPageRenderer.java:327)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.RenderPageRequestHandler.respond(RenderPageRequestHandler.java:175)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:890)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:310)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.executeExceptionRequestHandler(RequestCycle.java:319)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:233)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:289)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.AbstractWebSocketProcessor.broadcastMessage(AbstractWebSocketProcessor.java:251)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.AbstractWebSocketConnection.sendMessage(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:43)
>

> This is because WebPageRenderer by default calls redirectTo method. So
> it looks like WebSocketResponse.sendRedirect() should not throw
> exception in the default implementation?

The default is to throw an exception so that you know that you are trying
to do something that is really not supported.
But now I think we can actually add support for it - as Ajax does with
<ajax-response><redirect>...</redirect></ajax-response>
Please file a ticket with a quickstart app!
Thank you!