Sorry, Andrea, I meant "observed" according to my experiments. I have
already redo my implementation, but class and this article are pretty
dangerous: it might be easily understanded in wrong way and even on
dev env it might work "as expected", but "side-effects" might be
catched only on production. I recommend to add more JavaDocs and
comments.

Thanks,

Ilya
Orienteer(http://orienteer.org) - Modern Data Warehouse for your business.