JobAdvStates state1 = new JobAdvStates();
JobAdvStates state2 = new JobAdvStates();
JobAdvStates state3 = new JobAdvStates();

List<JobAdvStates> selected = new ArrayList<>();
selected.add(state1);
selected.add(state3);
ListModel<JobAdvStates> model = new ListModel(selected);

List<JobAdvStates> allPossible = new ArrayList<>();
allPossible.add(state1);
allPossible.add(state2);
allPossible.add(state3);

new CheckBoxMultipleChoice<JobAdvStates>(id, model, allPossible)

Make sure JobAdvStates has good impl of #equals()