Hi,

Without CryptoMapper enabled, we can check URLs accessed and their HTTP
status in access logs of tomcat or any other server. But if we enable
CryptoMapper, access logs will have encrypted URLs in server access logs,
and would be difficult to identify which URL resulted a break.

Is there any possibility to have logging (with plain URLs) similar to access
log with CryptoMapper enabled?

To be more exact, with our situation. We've our error handling done in
RequestCycleListener#onException(), method, is there any possibility to log
decypted URL from here, which we can use to track the issue.

Regards,
Rakesh.A