Hi Martin!

Thanks for the supper fast answer! What I need is something like

1- On client side: you say stop this request and by doing so I unlock the
page and make it ready to accept new AJAX request
2- Fire a new AJAX request

> Wicket's AjaxChannels manage the waiting requests only. Once a request is
> fired you cannot do anything.
>
> I see. I will still have a server side lock on the page from previous
request? I guess... So, my new AJAX request (on a new channel) will not
fire till server side finish rendering first request :-(

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro