Hi all,

There is probably something very fundamental that I don't in wicket models.
Attached is a very simple quickstart to illustrate my problem.

In it, I have a 2-step wizard program:

1) Select "Faculty" from the Appointment Type drop down in step 1;
2) Show what's been selected (works as expected) in "Next" step;
3) Now go back to Select "Staff" from the Appointment Type drop down using
"Previous" button;
4) Label works, but the drop down doesn't (the value stays with same).

I've tried various way to update the model, but to no avail. Hope someone
can shed some light on this for me. Thanks! quickstart.zip
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673357/quickstart.zip>