Hi,

do you have an ajaxBehavior on the year selector?

Because FormTester#select() won't trigger it, you'll have to submit the form.

Regards
Sven

On 28.01.2016 21:44, bilguun wrote:
Hi, I am testing Drop down by selecting different values couple of times.
Here is my code:

FormTester formTester = tester.newFormTester("panel:form");
// 0 - 2014; 1 - 2015; 2 - 2016
formTester.select("year", 1);
tester.assertLabel("panel:form:subAccounts:0:accounts:0:budgeted",
"$2,115");
//

formTester.select("year", 2);
tester.assertLabel("panel:form:subAccounts:0:accounts:0:budgeted",
"$2,115");

In this case, second one should be failed because of that it supposed to
show $2,116 instead of $2,115 but it's not. I guess second select("year", 2)
is not working. Do you have any idea how to do this kind of test?

Thank you