Hi Everyone, Over the weekend we clustered our Wicket 6 application in
AWS/Tomcat. Since AWS doesn't support multicasting we used an AWS Load
Balancer and the tomcat memcached-session-manager with sticky
sessions=false, sessionbackupasync=false and lockingmode=all.

We changed our wicket configuration to the following:
        @Override
        public void init(){
                super.init();
getRequestCycleSettings().setRenderStrategy(RenderStrategy.ONE_PASS_RENDER);

                //Store previous Pages in HttpSession instead of on local disk
for
clustering.
                setPageManagerProvider(new DefaultPageManagerProvider(this){
                        @Override
                        protected IDataStore newDataStore() {
                                return new
HttpSessionDataStore(getPageManagerContext(), new
PageNumberEvictionStrategy(100));
                        }
                });

We are able to navigate from page-to-page (each request going to a different
node) without losing our session (user doesn't get logged out) and we aren't
receiving any page expired exceptions.

The component not found exception occurs every time there is an ajax call
that goes to a different node than the node that first rendered the page.

I know no one here is a tomcat memcached session manager expert, so my
question is:

from a Wicket perspective is there anything else that needs to be configured
to ensure that everything is stored in the session?

Although, we can turn on sticky sessions, we really only want to do that is
a last resort.

Thanks for any advice that can be given!
Matt