Hi all,
is there any way to add a message when onBeforeRender() is called?

I have a behavior for a special use-case which does some checks and provides feedback to the user when a check is unsuccessfull.

But I get a
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Cannot modify component hierarchy after render phase has started (page version cant change then anymore)

I know this restriction... but I need this kind of check on render-time not on configure-time of the component due to visibility issues.

If someone has an idea how to fake "onBeforeRender()" some how to get my feedback message... this would be great.

Thanx and best regards
Patrick