Hi Harry,

What exactly is the problem? Is the popup not rendering at all in IE11?

Have you checked the javascript console to see if there is a javascript problem?

Your code is mostly about redirecting (or rendering) to a url for a manual; Is
that part not working in IE11?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren