PHL,

I'm sorry but it's hard to understand what your are trying to do.
Anyway, I find the X1 class very strange. I think you simply need to remove
the "ajout" method as the label is already added in the constructor. You
cannot add a label several times on the same panel unless you are using a
repeater.

public class X1 extends Panel
{
    public X1(String id, String ColumnTilte)
    {
        super(id) ;
        lbl = new Label("labelx", ColumnTilte) ;
        add(lbl) ;
        add(new Label("phl","added by constructor")) ;
    }

    public Label getLabel() { return lbl ; }
}

regards,
Gabriel.