Hello,

I want to update a dropdown list with ajax calls triggered by checkboxes.
I have a ListView of AjaxCheckBoxes but only the first AjaxCheckBox is
callbacked.
It appears that all ajax calls are triggered by the first check box.
Changing the following checkboxes have not effect.

DropDownChoice<String> ddc = new DropDownChoice<String>("ddcName",
listProps);
ddc.setOutputMarkupId(true);
add(ddc);

final IModel<ValueMap> thisModel = getModel();
ListView<LauncherModule> listModules = new
ListView<LauncherModule>("list.module.beans",
PluginsConfigHelper.getModules()) {
@Override
protected void populateItem(ListItem<Module> item) {
AjaxCheckBox box = new AjaxCheckBox("myCheckBox", Model.of(Boolean.TRUE) {

@Override
protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target)
{ target.add(ddc); }

};
box.setOutputMarkupId(true);
box.setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true);
item.add(box);
}
};

Thanks for your help.