Hi Lon,

Welcome to Wicket!

It seems you run your application in Production mode and that's why it
shows this almost empty page. In Production it is recommended to not show
detailed information about your application problems to your audience.
If you change the configuration type to Development then the exception with
its stacktrace is being shown also in the browser.
I say "also" because in both cases the exception is logged in the server
logs too. Always consult with the server logs because there might be some
hints when you do something that is not optimal! ;-)

Have fun and let us know if you face any issues!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov