Hi,

I don't know how Keycloak works but from my experience with Spring Security
and Apache Shiro you have to create an AuthorizationStrategy that reads
from somewhere (e.g. the Wicket Session or some Subject holder) the logged
in User and then compares its roles with the one set in @AuthorizeAction on
the Wicket component.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting