This is not a wicket related issue.

There are some frameworks out there, both open source and  commercial,
with this functionality. One of my customers uses Omniture (commercial)
with good results. But perhaps you need a subset of the omniture features,
so another framework may suit you better.

Just google some keywords like "web analytics" etc.

Cheers

Christos