Hi Thorsten,

Can you show us some code (html and java) - perhaps as a github gist or
similar? It’s not 100% clear to me what you are asking.

For page-unique ids, simply let wicket render the components and call
setOutputMarkupId(true).
If you want to control the ids yourself, cal setMarkupId(String id).

Regarding the “headers” attribute: simply override onComponentTag in your table
component, and change the headers attribute as you want; This way you don’t
have to add an AttributeModifier, and don’t have to think of it.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren