Hi,

problem is that the root form caches its "multipart" state until it is rendered again (i.e. the hint flag is cleared in #onBeforeRender only).

Please create a Jira issue.

Regards
Sven

On 20.05.2016 06:43, Rakesh A wrote:
Hi,

I observed that when I've a nested (second level) dialog with multipart form
in it, after submitting this form, first level dialog form submit results a
multipart form submit instead of normal form submit.
I've attached a quick start to reproduce this.

Steps:
1. Click the link on home page to open first level dialog
2. Click on the link to open 'multipart' dialog
3. Simply click 'Ok' on this dialog
4. Click 'Ok' on the first level dialog

I expect form submit of Step#4 to be a normal form submit, but I see its a
'multipart' form submit.

I read few discussions at the below link, but couldn't find a solution for
it, any clue how to solve this?
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/modal-dialog-and-nesting-of-forms-td4395177.html

nested-multipart-modal-window.7z
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4674764/nested-multipart-modal-window.7z>