Hi Martin, Bas and others!

Unfortunately I got one crucial thing wrong when I described our scenario.

"A less-variable (put in a separate file) gets a new value."

This is not the case, the variable is changed in code and not in a file.
This means that even though we have changed a less variable and regenerated
the css, the less files themselves has not changed (no new modification
time), and therefore the problem we have arises.

To touch the css-file might be a work around, but it seems kind of a
strange way to handle things.

Cheers
Lasse