Hi,

I believe there is/was another ticket describing exactly your problem but I
cannot find it now.

The form id in the property key is not really needed.
You could use it to give Wicket a more specific message for particular
component.
You can remove it if this message should/could be used for any other Form
in you application/package/page/panel (depending in which .properties file
you have it).

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov