Von: Davids Patrick
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Juni 2016 10:08
An: 'users@wicket.apache.org'
Betreff: AW: Conditional (static) dynamic resources / ;-)

Hi Martin,
ok... working... but not as expected.

My urls are stable and cachable.

But I dont know, what I do wrong.
According to the blog article...

I did mount my ResourceReference.
The ResourceReference returns an instance of Resource which loads my image.
I did override equals() of Resource to let wicket determine the correct
instance.

But... the code never runs through equals().
I always get an new Resource instance (getResource() of the ResourceReference
is called multiple times) Due to that, my lastModified date flags I set in the
Resource are (still) lost.

So the browser is now able to cache, because the urls are stable, but the
expire dates in request header forces the browser to load the image again.

It seems the ResourceReferenceRegistry is not working correct... somehow...

kind regards
Patrick