Sounds like you have enabled the css compressor / rewriter. By default it is
off.

This assumes that you are letting wicket handle the css (which you do, as you
mention it is a shared resource).

You are looking for Application#getResourceSettings() and
(I)ResourceSettings#(get|set)CssCompressor().
It sounds like it is currently set to an instance of CssUrlReplacer in your
app, as that rewrites all references in CSS.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 15 juni 2016 bij 12:11:12, nino martinez wael (nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com)