Hello,

I wonder if any of you have encountered a similar problem.

I'd like to be able to replace specific localised terms depending on the
context (according to a session variable with can change during the session
life).

So for instance, in certain contexts all occurrences of the word 'user'
within property bundles would be displayed as 'collaborator'.

I'd like to be able to do this in a configurable manner rather than having
to define multiple versions of my property bundles depending on this
context.

Any ideas?

Thanks

CN