Hi,

I find it confusing that the user enters "A" and if the validation fails
(s)he sees "B".
Me, as a user, I'd ask myself: I've entered "A", why it tells me that "B"
is incorrect?!

Maybe a better way is to use better error feedback messages than replacing
the user input ?!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov