Hey guys,

I’ve got a component (ComponentB) that subclasses from another component
(ComponentA).  In ComponentB I call a method on ComponentA that updates a
div (ajax) that wraps some content on ComponentA in addition to the
<wicket:child> (which is ComponentB’s content).  While this updates
correctly, if I have any links in the Child, no Ajax handlers are returned
in the ajax call, so the updated values are correct, but none of the links
work anymore.

If there are any links in ComponentA’s html, they will have the proper
handlers regenerated and called.

I have a quick start here that demonstrates the problem:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/549221/test.zip

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Lon