Hi Ricardo,

You can use any front end framework with wicket, e.g. any of the million
MV* javaScript frameworks out there, and use Wicket just as a REST
provider. But IMHO you do not gain much from using wicket then (server side
componentization and state management). Or you might use a MIXED approach:
some parts using client side MV* JavaScript + some parts pure Wicket.
Besides that I use to buy ready to use CSS/HTML/JavaScript templates and
make them into Wicket applications: I haven't so far encountered any wicket
related limitations.

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro