I have no web.xml it's pax wicket running on karaf..

Can I overwrite Application#getMimeType(String)? from wicket application?

And next thing are that it's the request that sort of specifies it, if
the postfix are "#ie" that would determine that it should set the mime
type..

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> have you tried adding a mime-type to your web.xml
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10163917/changing-mime-type-for-xml-gz-in-tomcat
>
> ... or overwriting Application#getMimeType(String)?
>
> Have fun
> Sven
>

> On 19.09.2016 16:27, nino martinez wael wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> How can I set a specific mimetype for a resource(packaged resource)?
>>
>> in this case I need to set mimetype application/vnd.ms-fontobject
>> Im having troubles with bootstrap and IE..

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez