Hi,

Tightly coupled with  my previous topic
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Handling-session-timeout-properly-tp4675541.html>

I'm looking for  a proper solution for refreshing my panel's model and show
if it must be showed.

In a nutshell I have a hibernate entity which handled a spring bean which
injected into my wicket app.
There is a notification panel which shows some messages to the users. At the
moment I refresh this panel using AjaxSelfUpdatingBehaviour. This method
besides costly but ruins my session timeout value too (my idle session never
expires).

I need a solution to check new messages using my spring bean and notify my
panel to refresh and show the messages.

TIA, Sandor