hello all,

been a while! i don't quite understand the parameters of this issue i'm
running into yet, but i have an AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior that i'm adding
to my page in order to handle updates from asynchronous queries. it works
great except that *every once in a while* the timer dies and there are no
more calls to the timer behavior. has anyone run into this kind of thing?
there's no javascript error on the console, so it's not that. my memory is
foggy on wicket ajax... is there maybe some special debugging magic i could
turn on to figure this out? is there any way to ensure that the timer never
dies?

thanks,

    jon