it appears i never get a WebSocketPayload in onEvent. i checked in
WebSocketBehavior.renderHead and it's getting in there and rendering JS to
set up the web socket, but it never gets to onConnect.

        add(new WebSocketBehavior() {

            private static final long serialVersionUID =
5630063441999050198L;

            @Override

            protected void onConnect(final ConnectedMessage message) {

                View.this.webSocketConnection = new WebSocketConnection(
message);       <<<<<<<------ never gets here

                logger.log(new Information("Connected " + View.this.
webSocketConnection));

            }

        });

ideas?

<!-- Wicket Version -->

<wicket.version>7.4.0</wicket.version>

<!-- Jetty Version -->

<jetty.version>9.2.2.v20140723</jetty.version>

<!-- Servlet Version -->

<servlet.api.version>3.1.0</servlet.api.version>

<!-- Jersey Version -->

<jersey.version>2.23.2</jersey.version>