Hi,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Rakesh A <iamrakes...@rediffmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Having the token persisted into DB seems bit complex to solve this
> 'dynamic'
> resource issue.
>
> The way I've implemented it right now, is to have this resource reference
> unmounted, from AbstractRequestCycleListener#onRequestHandlerExecuted()
> method, where I've access to IRequestHandler and the resource reference
> object it self (checking for ResourceReferenceRequestHandler)
>
> Do you see any issues with this approach ?

One issue could be that later you mount again another resource(reference)
on the same path and this is against your initial requirement. I also
thought about storing tokens in some persistent storage like Ernesto. But
you know your requirements better!

You can do the unmounting in ResourceReference#getResource() method too.
There you know for sure that this is the temporary resref that should be
unmounted.