<th>Name</th>
<th>Code</th>
<th>Id</th>
</thead>
<tbody >
</tbody>
</form>

The Java code looks like this:

public TestPage(IModel<TestBean> model) {
super(model);

TestForm tst = new TestForm("testForm", model);
tst.setOutputMarkupId(true);
add(tst);

}

class TestForm extends Form<TestBean> {
/**
*
*/

public TestForm(String id, IModel<TestBean> model) {
super(id, model);

List<TestBean> beans = Arrays.asList(new TestBean("Name1", "Code1", 1),
new TestBean("Name2", "Code2", 2));
add(new ListView<TestBean>("forEachItem", beans) {
/**
*
*/

protected void populateItem(ListItem<TestBean> item) {
  item.add(new Label("itemName", new PropertyModel(item.getModel(),
"name")));
  item.add(new Label("itemCode", new PropertyModel(item.getModel(),
"code")));
  item.add(new Label("itemId", new PropertyModel(item.getModel(), "id")));
}
  });

protected void onSubmit() {

logger.info("OnSubmit");

The code crashes here because itemId belongs to another row.
Could you please advise?

Thank you