Hello,

Could you please provide an example?

I have added the below line in my constructor, but nothing appears where
the title should be.

add(new Label("pageTitle", new ResourceModel("pageTitle", "my title")));

In the child .properties files I have left the pageTitle empty: pageTitle=

In the child .html page, I haven't added anything.

Thank you.