I don't think this warrants a new module - just add it to wicketstuff-minis.

Sven

Am 11.11.2016 um 08:42 schrieb Martin Grigorov:
Great work, Maxim!

Let's move it to WicketStuff as a new module.
I'd like to add -examples module with different use cases so we can see
whether the iframes leak or not for example.
Also I'd like to try to add events like beforeDownload/afterDownload so
apps can show indicators that something is happening.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <