An interesting thing is that when I tell the browser to show me the html
source of the page (a page with only the AjaxTreeView).
Then I just see this in the body:

Even though I can see the tree nodes are displayed.

When using the examine element function of the browser (Firefox) I suddenly
see the tree nodes as <li> list elements in the inspector.
Can somebody explain what's happening there?

Another question regarding drag & drop in the treeview.
The Kendo UI page shows it's possible. How would I do that in Wicket?

Manfred