Hi David,

Latest Spring Security release is 4.1.4, there is no 7.x ;-)

I cannot share my project but the integration is quite simple.

1) define the Spring config (with an impl of UserDetailsService!)
2) in your login logic (MyAuthenticatedWebSession#signin() or
MyLoginForm#onSubmit()) use Spring AuthenticationService#authenticate(new
UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken(username, password))
3) if 2) is successful then you can use
SecurityContextHolder.getContext().getUser() to get the User returned by
your UserDetailsService with its authorities, i.e. roles. You can use them
in Wicket's RolesAuthorizationStrategy
4) if 2) is not successful then Spring Security will throw very specific
exception with the reason

P.S. I am on my phone now, without access to the application code, so some
class/method names might be slightly wrong but I hope they are good enough
to get you going!

Happy New Year!