On 11/01/2017 16:39, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Thanks for sharing, Francesco!

Small feedback:

- for us (Wicket users) it would be useful to have an url to the
implementation of the log viewer (Apache Git or GitHub)

Here you go:

https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_0_X/client/console/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/client/console/pages/LogViewer.java
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_0_X/client/console/src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/pages/LogViewer.html
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_0_X/client/console/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/LogStatementPanel.java
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_0_X/client/console/src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/LogStatementPanel.html

- mount the pages so that they have a nicer (user friendly) url instead of
/wicket/bookmarkable/....

Yep I know, though I don't see it so necessary as the sole way to get to it is to authenticate to the main application and click onto the dedicated button... I will think about this option anyway, thanks!

Regards.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>