Hi,

your components probably hold a reference to the former model.

Where do 'groups' and 'password' get their model from?

Have fun
Sven

On 12.01.2017 12:37, christoph.ma...@t-systems.com wrote:
Hello,

I have a form which contains a ListMultipleChoice and a PasswordTextField.

ListMultipleChoice<Group> groups = new ListMultipleChoice<>("groups", groupDao.getAllGroups(),
new ChoiceRenderer<Group>("groupname"));
<select wicket:id="groups" id="groups"/>

PasswordTextField password = new RequiredPasswordField("password");
<input type="password" wicket:id="password" class="txtSearch"/>

After clicking an AjaxLink I set a user object to the default model of the
form. Then the form will be rendered and I see all data of the user in the
fields of the form.

But the ListMultipleChoice and the PasswordTextField are not updated. But the
user object contains the data for the ListMultipleChoice and the
PasswordTextField.
Can anyone help please.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christoph Manig