I have started implementing this :)
Used this [1] as an example

I have one proposal:

To add method updateAjaxAttributes to StyledLinkLabel (to reduce amount of
copy/paste :)), I can create PR, it seems to be trivial :)

And one question:

To have ctrl/shift I need original MouseEvent, how can I get it? (found no
way to debug these dynamic JS functions :( )

Thanks in advance

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5306