Our test team wants to run selenium scripts against our pages, and wants
stable IDs to go against.  Wicket tends to generate random, and most
annoyingly, inconsistent ones that change with each run of the page.

Obviously, we can setMarkupId on every component manually, but I was
wondering if there is a way to get Wicket to generate Ids in a way that is
more predictable, so that 1000 runs of the same page with the same code will
always produce the same IDs, even if they are generated IDs?

Like maybe some setting or overriding some class?