Hi Everyone! I am new and I want to learn to Wicket. When I create new simple
project with Wicket everything is ok but when I try add EJB class to Wicket
(WebPage) always i have this same error:

"WicketMessage: Can't instantiate page using constructor 'public
com.mycompany.StartPage()'. An exception has been thrown during
construction!"

It is my Wicket class:

import javax.ejb.EJB;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebPage;
public class StartPage extends WebPage{
    @EJB
    PersonManagerLocal managerLocal;

    public StartPage() {
        managerLocal.addPerson();
//*******************************************************
EJB class:

@Stateless
public class PersonManager implements PersonManagerLocal{

    @Override
    public void addPerson() {
        System.out.println("HELLO I AM EJB");
    }
//***************************************************************
Interface:
//@Local
public interface PersonManagerLocal {
    public void addPerson();
}
//***************************************************************
WEB.xml:

<web-app xmlns="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee";
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee
http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_1.xsd";
         version="3.1">
    <session-config>
        <session-timeout>
            30
        </session-timeout>
    </session-config>

    <filter>
        <filter-name>WicketSampleEterprise-war</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
            <param-value>com.mycompany.WicketApplication</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>WicketSampleEterprise-war</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>
</web-app>
//***************************************************************
Wicket initialization class:

public class WicketApplication extends WebApplication{

    @Override
    public Class<? extends WebPage> getHomePage()
    {
        return StartPage.class;
    }

    @Override
    protected void init(){
        super.init();

I use: Netbeans 8.2, Wicket 7, EJB3.1, wildfly 10
Maybe someone knows what's wrong? Thank you for any advice.