(transferring to users@)

Hi Maxim,

The #setLabel issue is because DateTimePicker is a composition (of a
DatePicker and a TimePicker), therefore you need to set it in #newDateTime
and #newTimePicker.
If I supply DateTimePicker#label to underlying datepicker and timepicker,
it will be unique/same for both components, and it will override any value
that may have been set by the user (in case he wish to have 2 different
labels). Maybe I can issue a warning if the user calls #setLabel...

The am/pm issue is more problematic. Kendo states that colombian am/pm
marker is a.m. and p.m. The problem is that this marker (with dots) just
does not exists in Java, AFAIK.
For the widget to work, both pattern (java & kendo) should be compatible.
That's the reason why the java pattern can be optionally supplied to
DateTimer & TimePicker ctors. But in your that case it does not help,
except if there is a way to have a custom am/pm based on a
DateTimeFormatter (it will requires a change to be able to supply the
formatter to the widget)

Conclusion : you can try to implement a DateTimeFormatter for this am/pm
case, and I will update the API if you succeed, or we consider we are
reaching a limitation and you fallback colombian to default es (I will deny
having said that colombian is like spanish, okay?)

Best regards (to Colombian people :)),
Sebastien