Hi,

Wicket-Bootstrap provides integration with DropZone: http://www.
dropzonejs.com/
You can use it as inspiration!

Code: https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap/
tree/wicket-7.x/bootstrap-extensions/src/main/java/de/
agilecoders/wicket/extensions/markup/html/bootstrap/fileUpload
Demo: http://wb-mgrigorov.rhcloud.com/extensions#dropzonefileupload

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 5:09 PM, SeldonCrisis <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey everyone, is it possible to incorporate a Jquery plugin in my Wicket
> page? Specifically, I would like to use this:
> http://innostudio.de/fileuploader/ <http://innostudio.de/fileuploader/>
>
> It is a file upload plugin, but I am adamant on using it because it allows
> users to upload multiple documents and give their uploaded documents a
> specified metadata title. Do I need to do this in its own panel, or maybe
> create a modal? I would be grateful for any hints in the right direction.
>
> Thanks a lot guys
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n
> 4.nabble.com/Jquery-Plugins-tp4677600.html
> Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

Reply via email to